Reiki is a natural healing system that uses variable frequency energy to heal. The energy is electromagnetic in nature and can work on any level: physical, emotional and spiritual. It was developed by Dr. Mikao Usui of Japan about 100 years ago and was introduced to the United States in the 1960s.
This is a form of therapy that uses simple hands-on, no-touch, and visualization techniques, with the goal of improving the flow of life energy in a person, known as qi or chi. Reiki (pronounced ray-key) means "universal life energy" in Japanese, and Reiki practitioners are trained to detect and alleviate problems of energy flow, the practitioner believes that the client is the healer. Reiki helps to speed up the healing process and to improve the symptoms of various health conditions including but not limited to:
- Chronic pain
- Pre and post surgery
- Pre and post-chemotherapy
- Empath (help grounding and protection)
- Creativity/writer's block
- Promotes and accelerates the bodies own natural ability to heal
- Aids in deep, restful sleep
- Balances the energy centers (chakras) in the body
- Strengthens the immune system allowing it to better deal with daily stress and viruses
- Improves the ability to concentrate
- Deep self-love and self-worth
Pranic healing is an ancient science and art of healing that utilizes prana or ki or life energy to heal the whole physical body. It also involves the manipulation of ki and bioplasmic matter of the patient's body. It has also been called medical qigong (ki Kung or ki healing), psychic healing, vitalic healing, therapeutic touch, laying of the hand, magnetic healing, faith healing, and charismatic healing.
This amazing ancient healing art was perfected and tested by Master Choa Kok Sui he dedicated his life to Pranic healing and developed hundreds of effective protocol that can help several hundred diseases. His work in known all over the world.